There are two things that dictate what we do on the adventure: the weather, and you!
There are more activities than we can possibly do on one trip, so there won't be much down time... unless you want some for yourself. Feel free to stay behind and enjoy the pool or some personal time at the nearby beaches.
Each destination has it's own list of adventures. We show you what we know, and listen to what you like. Got something you want to cross off your bucket list? We can help make that happen.
Things you need to know about traveling abroad:
- For the Bahamas and Virgin Islands trips,
PASSPORTS ARE REQUIRED
- US Dollar is accepted on Eleuthera, in Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. ATMs are sparse, so bring enough spending money for lunches (breakfast and dinner are included) and small items. Credit cards are widely accepted, but there's no guarantee. Some cards may charge a foreign transaction fee. $200 cash is suggested.
- Medical facilities are limited. Emergencies may require evacuation by air or boat. Please check with your health insurance provider for their policies on traveling abroad.
- ALL activities have an inherent danger to them. Many locations we visit require walking over rough terrain and even some climbing. YOU are responsible for your own safety above all else. We have the experience and the common sense not to put anyone in a situation that is beyond their capabilities. However, there are environmental dangers that we have little to no control over (sun, marine life, etc.). We will always err on the side of caution if there is a doubt.
- You'll be surprised at how little you really need to pack. Light, loose clothing will keep you cool. Sturdy footwear will protect you from the limestone. A flashlight will help you find your way through the caves. SUNSCREEN will keep you from spoiling your adventure on the first day! Upon registration, you will receive a packing list and a few other tips.